fredag 6 april 2012

If you were given the chance to be a fairy,


… would you do it? Or stay human?
Kerli: I believe I chose a human body at this very time for a specific purpose so I'd probably stay human. Being a human is hard, man...but it's also pretty amazing. Lately I've connected with angels much more than I have before and I'm manifesting all these crazy things with their help. Like when I need the meter to be broken cause I have no coins when I park then I just ask for the angels to find me a broken one and it always works. I do it with everything. It's so easy and so fun and makes your reality like a movie that u can direct. Being a human is a pretty exclusive chance, I must say. All the spirits want to come here as humans to learn these lessons and grow as a soul but not everyone can because there aren't enough bodies. Yet, there's more bodies on planet Earth than there ever has been before because we're entering a very special time and everyone wants to be here to witness.

• ● •

Do you sometimes wish you could be somebody else? Or something else..?
Sometimes I’ve wished I could just go to my dreamworld and stay there forever. Be a magical creature with other magical creatures as friends.
I found this old Q&A on http://www.tableoflove.net/ in a topic called “Advise/Wisdom from Kerli” and it really got me thinking. I should focus more on being me, being here and being now, more than wishing I was something else.
What do you think?

Artwork for Army Of Angels by MoonChild Meko

And what special time do you think it is we’re entering?


I.L.U.
Yeti

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar